ARE YOU COMPLIANT WITH THE REGULATORY REFORM (FIRE SAFTEY) ORDER? ARE YOUR STAFF CORRECTLY TRAINED IN FIRE AWARENESS OR FIRE MARSHAL RESPONSIBILITIES? OR ARE YOU PAYING TOO MUCH FOR YOUR PORTABLE FIRE EQUIPMENT SERVICING?
We cover the South West and Midlands predominantly including: Wiltshire, Avon and Somerset, Hampshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Dorset, Worcestershire and Warwickshire. The services that we are able to provide include:
- Fire training - including fire marshal, fire awareness and fire extinguisher training along with fire risk assessment training and a fire auditing service to help you ensure you are meeting the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order.
- Fire equipment supply
What we do
- We supply and maintain portable fire equipment
- We provide cost effective high quality training courses including fire marshal, fire awareness and fire extinguisher training along with fire risk assessment training and a fire auditing service to help you ensure you are meeting the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order.
- We provide First Aid and Trauma Care courses including First Aid at Work, Emergency First Aid, First Aid update courses along with Paediatric First Aid, Defibrillation and Oxygen Therapy.
- We only use professionally qualified and experienced trainers
- A combination of theory and practical sessions designed to help and develop the delegate’s skills and knowledge.
- Approved by the Health and Safety Executive for First Aid Training (Registration Number 053/03)
- Approved by The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) as an accredited training centre
- Approved by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) as an accredited training centre.
IRT Services Ltd is a privately owned company whose main activities cover all aspects of Health and Safety training including First Aid, Fire Training and Risk Assessments for the workplace. We are committed to delivering high quality First Aid and Health and Safety training and one of the main reasons for our growing success is the specialised personal service that we are able to provide to our customers.
Immediate Response Training Services can provide your company with the highest quality of training at a time and place to suit you. All of our courses can be tailored to suit your area of business.
We will ensure that once training has been completed we notify you in advance when your staff need to be reassessed and should any of the first aid protocols change we will update you and your staff at the earliest opportunity.